The Fashion Marionnette has been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award!!! It is the first time ever that somebody nominated my blog for an award.
Being nominated means I already won because somebody likes my blog and thinks it’s good enough to be recommended for the other readers. I accept the nomination with the happiness in my heart.
These are the rules for The Versatile Blogger Award:
–> show the award on your blog;
–> thank the person who nominated you;
–> share the seven facts about yourself;
–> nominate 10 blogs;
–> link your nominees’ blogs & let them know.
So, I thank lovely Tehzeeb for nominating The Fashion Marionnette for The Versatile Blogger Award. I am so honored to be nominated by her because I like her blog, The Tezzy Files. It unites my two passions: fashion & food. I also like her witty writing. I strongly advise you to visit it! But before you do, I need to warn you: you will instantly want to try some of the recipes she is unselfishly sharing with the world.
And now, here are 7 random facts about me:
1. I am obsessed with cats. I would like to have a lot of them, but my husband thinks that one is enough.
2. Moving to Paris made me more nonchalante.
3. I remember way to much of unnecessary details. It think it scares people.
4. If I spend the entire day indoors, I become depressive.
5. The thing I never stopped dreaming about since I was a kid: I would like to Iive by the beach so I could go for a swim when I wake up.
6. I could eat tomatoes and olive oil every day of my life.
7. I am a big fan of Seinfeld. I can watch the same episodes for numerous times and laugh at the same jokes like it’s the first time I’m hearing them.
It was hard for me to choose only 10 blogs to nominate because there are so many interesting and beautiful blogs that I admire and visit often. I hope I’ll get a new chance to nominate the blogs I didn’t nominate today. But for this time, this is my choice:
6) The Showear
Lots of kisses for you all!!!